Ask an open question and pull the card according your feeling:(The cards are mixed after every pulled card)
How does it work?
Avoid questions that are expected to have either a ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answer. Instead, ask generally open questions.
– Don’t ask:
- Will my relationship last?
- Do I have to change jobs?
- Will we marry soon?
– Do ask:
- What’s my relationship like?
- How will my career evolve?
- What will happen if I commit to this person or this company?
- Formulate your question in your mind and focus.
- Hover your mouse over the cards.
- Release your question.
- Stop your mouse and draw a card.
- Read the answer.
About the Tarot
A Tarot deck consists of 78 cards, divided into the Major Arcana (22 cards) and the Minor Arcana (56 cards). The Minor Arcana focuses on everyday things and details. The Major Arcana however, contains cards that have each come to represent an archetype. It primarily reflects the evolution of man’s life, and the defining events in his life.
The Major Arcana that is presented here will mainly provide you with insights into your current situation. It will often provide a suggestion as to what to do in your current state of affairs.